Thank you for purchasing this theme.
Before you get started, please always check this documentation. We outline all kinds of good information and provide you with all details that you need to know to use the Theme. If you are unable to find any answer in the documentation, please open a new support ticket, our support team will get in touch with you.
A theme is a set of templates, modules, global content, and style settings that anyone can use to create an entire website.
What is a theme?
- Coded templates: a set of templates for your website, including a homepage, about page, landing page, and blog templates. These templates are custom-coded by a developer, but the content and layout can be easily customized in the drag and drop page editor.
- Global content: content repeated on multiple pages, such as a website header or footer. You can edit global content directly from the drag and drop page editor.
- Theme settings: default settings for templates in your theme, including fonts, spacing, and colors. Any new page using a theme template will have consistent styling.
- Modules: a set of unique theme modules you can add and customize on any page template in that theme.
First, you have to have a HubSpot account then you can log in at https://app.hubspot.com/login
How to install HubSpot
After purchasing a theme then you can download it, you will find the theme in a zip file. (e.g. hubone.zip)
Here are the steps to install HubSpot:
- Login to your https://app.hubspot.com/login
- Go to Navigation > Setting Icon
- Click In the left sidebar menu, then click Website > Themes
- Then upload the theme
Here are the steps to create a page
- Go to Marketing > Website > Website Pages See also: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-pages-editor/create-and-edit-pages-in-hubspot
- Click on 'Create' at the top right of the page and choose the page type you would like to create
Choose HubONE Theme and select from the available page templates
The Theme settings control the Global colors, Global fonts, Typography, Buttons, Forms, Website header, Tables, Spacing, and Footer.
Here are the steps to create a custom menu
- Click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Go to Website > Navigation, then create a new menu click on the Main Menu dropdown and then Add menu, and then Add menu item
Here are the steps to create a Blog page
- Click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar
- Go to Website > Blog
- In the top right side of the screen, click Create new blog
- Follow the instructions and then select the templates for the Blog listing and Blog posts
Here are the steps to create a single Blog post
- Go to Marketing > Website > Blog
- Then click on Create > Blog post
There are several modules on the HubONE theme, including:
- About Author
- Form Download
- Icon List
If you have any questions that go beyond the scope of this documentation, feel free to contact us at https://support.detheme.com/new-ticket/