Donatics Installation - Demo Importer
If you are starting a fresh site, importing the demo content will help you understand how the theme demo is built. The Demo Import feature will import the contents (posts, pages, comments, etc.), Donatics settings, menus, and widgets setup from our demo to your site.
Importing demo data allow you to quickly edit everything instead of creating content from scratch. It is recommended uploading sample data on a fresh WordPress install to prevent conflicts with your current content. You can use this plugin to reset your site if needed: WordPress Database Reset
To import the demo setup:
- Go to WP Admin > Appearance > Vast Demo Import.
- Note that the featured images maybe will be replaced with dummy images for copyright reasons.
- Click on the Import button from one of the templates you want to import
- A popup will appear, make sure you've reset the contents of your site. Because if you haven't it will look bad after you've imported a template.
- Click on the "Yes, Import!" button when you're ready to import
- The next step is to import the Donatics slider, for further information please click on the following link => How to Import The Donatics Slider