Ketocist Installation - Demo Importer
If you are starting a fresh site, importing the demo content will help you understand how the theme demo is built. The Demo Import feature will import the contents (posts, pages, comments, etc.), Ketocist settings, menus, and widgets setup from our demo to your site.
Importing demo data allow you to quickly edit everything instead of creating content from scratch. It is recommended uploading sample data on a fresh WordPress install to prevent conflicts with your current content. You can use this plugin to reset your site if needed: WordPress Database Reset
It should be noted that Images are not included in the download file. The online sample images belong to their respective owners and are only used for demo purposes.
To import the demo setup:
- Please activate the parent theme. The demo import process will not work when using a child theme, you can activate the child theme after the demo import process is complete.
- Go to
WP Admin> Appearance > Vast Demo Import.
- Note that the featured images maybe will be replaced with dummy images for copyright reasons.
- Click on the Import button from one of the
templatesyou want to import
- A popup will appear, make sure you've reset the contents of your site. Because if you haven't it will look bad after you've imported a template.
- Click on the "Yes, Import!" button when you're ready to import
- Import the QuadMenu Options, find json files in the following folder "demo_import_files" > ketocist demo # > quadmenu
Import slider(s). Slider(s) must be imported manually. Find the json files in the following folder "demo_import_files" > ketocist demo # > sliders import the .ss3 file one by one according to the demo selected. Copy one of the available Shortcodes Paste the Shortcode on the desired page If you don't find the .ss3 file, you can download it from the following links >> KETOCIST GUIDE SLIDERS | KETOCIST SHOP SLIDERS
Update the Footer page, On several occasions, the Footer display is not as it should be. All you need to do is open the Footer page and update it to get the results according to the demo.
- After the installation finished you can check out your front page of the site!