Installation - Installing the Theme
To install themes with the WordPress theme uploader:
- Download the “unzip_me.zip” file from our Downloads page
- Note: some browsers (eg. Safari) auto extract zip files automatically. Right-click on the download link and select “Save Linked File As”. This will allow you to download the theme as a zip file.
- On your computer, extract the "unzip_me.zip" file. Inside, you will find two files, "vast_theme.zip" and "vastdemoimport.zip" file
- Login to WordPress Admin.
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on the “Add New” button, then click on the “Upload Theme” button
- Upload the "vast_theme.zip" file from the downloaded file you've extracted on your computer previously.
- Activate the theme