Cleanco Upgrade process from version 2.0 to 3.0
Cleanco version 3 was developed with a new framework and completely different from the previous version. Thus it does not support theme updates on the WordPress dashboard.
These are the steps you need to do to upgrade Cleanco version 2 to version 3 (manually)
- Back up all of your Cleanco 2 sites so that if there is a failure in the upgrade process, your data is still safe. If something unexpected happens, the website can be restored. You can use additional plugins to make backups easier.
- Upgrade via FTP - Upload the cleanco 3 themes to the following directory \wp-content\themes\
- Install and activate plugins for Cleanco 3.
- Import Essential Grid Skins.
- Import QuadMenu Options from the .json file
Fixing Menu by removing invalid menu items.
Fixing Footer by updating the Footer page.