Billio Theme Installation
To install themes from deTheme with the WordPress theme uploader:
- In order to download the theme files package, please log in to Themeforest. Navigate your mouse over your profile name, then go to the Downloads page. Click on the Download button and you will get a few options to download: All files & documentation; Installable WordPress file only; License certificate & purchase code (PDF); License certificate & purchase code (text). Click the Installable WordPress file only button.
- When you download the theme from Themeforest, you will get an archive file in .zip extension. When done, you should see a zip file called billio.zip.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Themes. Click Add New button, located at the top of the screen.
- Continue by clicking Upload Theme and choose billio.zip.
- Wait until the theme is uploaded and installed, and then activate the theme when the installation finished by clicking on the Activate button of the theme.